Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Dennis Leary has a gigantic nose.

I'm watching Rescue Me, and it just happened to be something i noticed.

My mom is a huge gossip. Its not entirely like we didn't see this coming. Long Island Jew, im pretty sure she was a big deal growing up. She was bantering with her friends about this minor thing that anybody who was a guy would have dismissed just like that, and it blew up into a gigantic deal. I got a really big kick out of it, being the jerk I am.

People are always talking about the spice of life. Whatever it is, I don't have it right now. Continuing on with this food analogy, my life is about on par with Boston Chicken chicken. Delish. I go to work, where I do extremely challenging (sarcasm) bullshit work--I guess being the intern, thats my role. I go home, so exhausted from doing this menial shit work that I don't even go out and see my friends. I know I have them, friends that is, I just havent seen them in a while.

I'm really impressed with the new Volkswagen commercial for the Rabbit. Well executed.

On a similar thought line to Dennis Leary, I just watched a new Vin Diesel commercial. He has hair in it, and on a scale of one to looking like a goofy motherfucker, he completely looks like a goofy motherfucker.

All for now.

No comments: