Monday, July 23, 2007

Looking for love in all the wrong places

Quite possibly the best Craigslist post I've ever seen.

I don't know how long the link is going to be active, so I've taken the liberty to repost the entire ad. If you can't figure out what this person's talking about, you're an idiot.

I can see the trees - w4m - 26


Reply to: pers-380265904@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-07-23, 12:49PM EDT


Hey there

I am a woman looking to unload some trees - I bought too many. I will only meet in public since I am not interested in hooking up (sexually). Please be normal and just a lover of good things. I can meet as early as 2 or 3pm today. Please be discreet. Pork-free products :0) Merry Jane






  • Location: washington DC
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 380265904


The link:
http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/doc/stp/380265904.html

No comments: