Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Christmas Party

OK, so it wasn't that big, but I had a Holiday Party the other day, and I figured that it was finally time to write about it. It's only been like two weeks. Or three. Plus it was just Christmas, therefore I find it timely.
It was a holiday attire themed party. Men had to wear either Christmas sweaters or cocktail party and women the same. We had a laisez-faire economy with drinks. You give me $5 and I get you drunk. This for that, get it? To be honest with you, I've been having more fun with the pictures than the actual post, so you're kind of getting fucked if you want to hear about the party.
Anyway, a metric shitload of people showed up, we went through all of our booze (and then some), and many a people got fairly intoxicated (an understatement). Sangster (left) left his bow tie (pictured right) in my room. I'm not going to apologize about the poor quality of the writing on the pictures. You try doing that with a touch pad, and tell me how it goes. As a side note, I notice that all my posts recently have been late at night. Anyway, I'm going to bed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was waiting for the Chirstmas party post. Good to see it.