Sunday, November 12, 2006

Step Up Crayola

So, I'm sitting at work, at the amazing Kettler Capitals Iceplex, waiting for our Certificate of Occupancy and there's this box of crayons and some coloring books at the table next to me. Having nothing better to do, I do the obvious, start coloring in one of the coloring books. Something you have to understand is that i had about 2 1/2 hours to kill. Anyway, I'm coloring along on my merry way (and getting some pretty strange looks), when I come across this crayon:


(uploaded directly from my cell phone)

What do you mean name coming soon? Is there such a shortage of people that decide crayon colors at Crayola that they just can't keep up with the supply? I'm sure you can understand my predicament. Here I am in the midst of my Picasso quality renderings (staying within the lines and all), and I just want to know what color this crayon is going to be.

Needless to say I didn't use it and will probably be sending an angry letter to the Crayola Corporation. And if Crayola isn't its own corporation, then whoever makes Crayolas, you're going to hear about it from me.

No comments: