Wednesday, November 22, 2006

I Hate this Class

So here we are, 11:30am on the Wednesday before Thanksgiving, and I'm sitting in my favorite class, Management Organization Systems. There are 15 people in this class of usually 50. 9 of us are here because we are presenting or are 'experts' today and required for class participation. Take a hint, professor. I want to get on the road, so I don't get stuck in traffic for two million hours. Literally, two million hours.

I actually talked with this particular Prof about just handing in my assignment early so I wouldn't have to be here today. That idea got shot down...rather quickly. She said I wouldn't be getting full credit. And when I said I had to drive home on 95 to Connecticut, she informed me that yeah, she also had to drive home to Michigan tonight. Thats wonderful. I have to take one of the most used swaths of land ever created home, while she gets to drive through Ohio and western Pennsylvania. Yeah, a very popular travel route, I might add.

This sucks. I want to go home.

No comments: