Saturday, August 26, 2006

Sex.

I am currently at my hotel in Florida, on the public computer, which is on the first floor apparnetly next to some rooms. Mind you, I'm just doing some harmless facebook like stuff. Low and behold I hear a yelp coming from behind me. Didn't think anything of it, maybe someone stubbed her toe or something. Except then it happened again a minute later. And then again a few seconds later. Thats a lot of toe stubbing I think to myself. Wait a second. There's sex happening in the room directly behind me.

And the most disturbing thing is not that this woman is moaning quite audibly behind me. I feel bad for the guy. It sounds so fake. I've stayed at this hotel before. The walls are not thin. It is not that easy to hear into the room. So logic dictates that the bitch is screaming, and it is my personal belief that if she really was having that much goodness, she wouldn't be screaming like the $25 hooker she is.

This elderly Indian family just walked behind me into their room, presumably next to the sex room. In the middle of a moaning spat. I feel really bad, because the woman just had a downright disgusted look on her face and the guy was like oh...not again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You make sex in a hotel sound like a bad thing...