Monday, May 29, 2006

28 Days Later

So I'm watching 28 Days Later while I write this...Hence the name of the post.

Since I came back from school, I've been having this general notion that either I've changed or somehow Ridgefield has. One of my friends put it best when she said that you just have to come to terms with the fact that after you leave the room, people are going to talk shit about you. By the time I finished writing this, I already got over it.

I really want to have a cocktail party somewhere. And it would be really classy, you wouldn't be let in unless you were wearing a full suit or a cocktail or dress. Classy drinks would be served like martinis, ______ and tonic, high balls, et al. The whole thing would be a very high brow affair, and I personally think it would be an excellent endeavor to pursue.

More to come.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

By the way, I just got a charcoal grey 3-piece suit, and I'd really like to wear it to a cocktail party..............