Friday, December 21, 2007

How Embarrassing

Because it's not particularly self explanatory, this is a predator from the Dateline NBC show "To Catch a Predator". His name is Jay Reffner, and yes I found that out through Google.

The guy is kind of an idiot, and I really don't feel bad for him. I mean not only does he have a penchant for having sex with really young minors, but he has a really shitty screen name. Meat rocket? Why the subterfuge? Just come out and say it. "I have a small penis." I mean that's the only logical reason I can think of why he'd go for underage persons. They just don't know any better.

The Moral of Today's Story: If you're going to molest young people, you've got to have a screen name they can easily understand. Meat rocket? Too clever for a 13 year old. Try something more straight-forward like "DickInHand42". The 42 signifies your age while the dick in hand accurately describes what you'll be doing while talking to these underage people. Also it has the added benefit of having to do with sex. Which will arouse their interest. Pun! Jackpot. Added difficulty: Change your name to Dick. Then people won't be able to make heads or tails of the situation.

So now that the story has absolutely no moral, and we all believe that this idiot is truly an idiot, I'm going to say good day. Good day.

No comments: